The Project Monitoring and Evaluation (PME) Cell has been constituted in the Institute with the aim of dealing with all project-related matters concerning the Scientists and entrusted with the compilation, generation, and publication of various important documents of the Institute viz., Annual Report, News Letter, NRCM at a Glance, etc. This cell is also responsible for preparing the reply to queries from various quarters including ICAR Head Quarter, NAIP, and other authorities from time to time. This cell is headed by Dr Sapunii Stephen Hanah. This cell works in consultation with other Scientific, technical and administrative staff for smooth functioning. Recently PME Cell is given the additional responsibility of functioning as research policy planning for the institute. For this, the PME Cell is strengthened with the inclusion of more Scientists.
ICAR-NRC on Mithun has collaborated with various Universities, College, State Veterinary Departments, NGOs
- Central Agriculture University, Imphal, and constituent colleges:
- College of Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry, Jaluki, Paren, Nagaland
- College of Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandry, Selesih, Mizoram
- College of Horticulture & Forestry, Pasighat, Arunachal Pradesh.
- Assam Agricultural University, Jorhat Assam
- Maharashtra Agriculture and Forestry University (MAFSU), Maharashtra
- School of Animal Science & Rural Development (SASRD), Nagaland University
- Assam Rifles
- Directorate of Veterinary Services & Animal Husbandry of mithun rearing states,
- Agriculture Technology Management Agency (ATMA), ATARI-Zone II and III, NABARD